🌐Sumitomo Chemical Enviro-Agro Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd:
Sumitomo Chemical Enviro-Agro Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Japan, a multinational Japanese chemical company recognized internationally for its diversified interest in various major chemical industries.
The Company has a Research & Development facility in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan.
We are looking for a result-oriented and motivated candidate with positive work ethics.
- Analysis of feed and biological samples.
- Prepare chemical reagents, buffers and samples for analysis.
- Combine and verify analysis results, process data and prepare customer reports.
- Maintain good laboratory operational standards and ensure high accuracy of analysis.
- Conduct research on various aspects of feed and biological performances, write technical reports and provide relevant technical information.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess a Master Degree in Chemistry or related fields (analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biology, animal science, animal nutrition, food technology etc.,).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in analytical laboratory.
- Knowledge and experience in Feed/food analysis will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skill in English (both oral & written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).