MedivenTM aspires to be a provider of innovative solutions for affordable healthcare in developing nations. We are constantly on the look out for talents who can help us in this mission. Please feel free to send your resume to us if you wish to join our family!
Responsible for product demonstrations, evaluations and after sales activities in assigned region.
- Based in Penang Headquarters/ Kuala Lumpur branch.
- Prepare and conduct product talks, training and demonstration on molecular and rapid test kits locally and regionally.
- Arrange for validation and evaluation of products at test sites.
- Arranging appointments with researchers, lecturers, professors, doctors, pharmacists, hospital medical teams, researchers and academia, which may include pre-arranged appointment or regular cold calling.
- Making presentations to academia, researchers, doctors, pharmacists in the retail sector, hospital doctors, university and research institutions.
- Organizing conference for researchers, academia, doctors and other medical staff.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefing.
- Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with customers during presentation.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitor’s products.
- Maintaining knowledge of new development in the research and international and national health service, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the research institution, university, medical and healthcare sector.
- Staying informed about the activities of research and healthcare services in a particular area.
- Working with team managers and sales team to plan how to approach contacts with effective business plans, training and evaluation protocols for making sales in a particular area.
- To prepare documents and perform special tasks upon request from Sales Manager and Operations Director or designated personnel.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in any Science related field.
- Responsible for product demonstrations, evaluations and after sales activities in assigned region.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel locally.
- At least 1 year of experience with molecular or related products.
- Self-driven and result-oriented.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Independent and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
Please send your resume to email@example.com