In Chemopharm, we always believe you can become who you aspire to be. Together with the inspiring ideas that built within you, we trust that it will innovate and inspire new ways of doing things. Therefore, constantly identify, attract, develop and retain talent are the commitment of our dynamic workplace.
- Meet annual estimated sales target.
- Implement sales and marketing activities relevant to achieving the set goals.
- Carry out all activities as listed in the Sales and Marketing Plan, e.g. arrange presentation to the targeted group.
- Expand existing customer base for Chemopharm Analytical & Lifescience portfolio of products.
- Gather market intelligence for the assigned territories.
- Identify key account customers (minimum 7), exploring opportunities for Chemopharm Analytical & Lifescience product portfolio.
- Identify leads and market potential to expand customer base, through exploration of the market, identifying market potential by maintaining customer database.
- Ensure development of strategy for Key Account Customer with minimum one visit per week.
- Build good rapport with customers.
- Carry out acceptable level of field visits to potential customers.
- Provide technical product information and conduct demonstration and presentation to customers.
- Conduct periodic review sessions together with Division Sales Manager on the progress (Sales) of the above mentioned products.
- Prepare and submit quality monthly sales report to Division Manager on the 3rd of every month.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree preferable in Biomedical, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, BioTechnology, Food Technology or equivalent.
- Possess practical people management skills.
- Knowledge of laboratory/ industrial equipment functionality and some fundamental industrial process/ engineering process flows will be added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar industry is preferable.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
Contact Samantha at email@example.com