Some of our customers are fighting cancer. Some are fighting to maximize the efficiency, performance and economic potential of their labs. Whatever their battle, we're in it with them. Join our passionate team and help us provide the right innovations, solutions expertise and services to enable our customers as they work to improve the world around us.
The biochemistry/molecular biology Intern will be responsible for:
- Supporting wet chemistry validation test for newly designed and manufactured Agilent Instruments.
- Assisting biologist or chemist to perform hands-on experiment and data analysis using the latest analytical tools and software.
Who Can Apply:
- Currently pursuing or already completed a Bachelor's Degree in Science (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedical Science) or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge in test methodologies.
- Familiarization and knowledge on analytical products, e.g.: Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Real-Time PCR will be an added advantage.