WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of“Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
We are opening the new job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us. Therefore, now we recruiting the below.
Brand Manager (Food & Beverage Business Unit), the successful selected candidate will handle for MILO & BEAR BRAND
- Define target customers / consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develops customers / consumer insight, understands target customers / consumer perceived values of brands and products;
- Develops Brand Essence and Vision (developed or applied from SBU / GMB);
- Understands shopping behaviors and motivations of target customers / consumers, helps design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers;
- Develops brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers;
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for her/his brands;
- Manages the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand plans, responsible for the performance, health and strategic;
- Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted NHW leader.
Who Can Apply:
- Significant experiences within Brand/Marketing (or at least 3 years of experience in Brand Management and Development)
- A huge portion of passion and entrepreneurial spirit to unlock the potential of our brands
- Understand Preferred understand of NPD process
- Understanding of channel distribution and varying communication across the channel to achieve Brand consistency and commercial goal
- “Can-do and Self-Starting” attitude
- Strong data analytical skills, communication, Presentation skill and strategic thinking
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the designated authority level, company policy & guideline
- English proficiency - Business level
How to apply?
Please send resume with salary expectation to: email@example.com
By before: 30thNov 2018.
Representative Office of Nestle (Thai), LTD
Address: Gray Building No. 274, on 5th floor, Room No. 581, Block “South Building” (PHNOM PENH Center), Sothearos vs. Sihanouk, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Or you can explore further our group: https://www.nestle.co.th/en/jobs
Contact: HR and Admin Department
Tel: 012 680 301
Only short-listed candidates will be short-listed for interview.