WE OFFER YOU A CAREER, NOT JUST A JOB.
Nestlé Group is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of“Good Food, Good Life” is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night.
With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories located in 84 countries which manufactures and sells over 15,000 products around the world. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise, Good Food, Good Life.
At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender. We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals.
We are opening the new job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us. Therefore, now we recruiting the below.
- Manage product portfolio, set pricing strategies
and ensure supply chain plans are in line with the brand plan and key OPL
- Manage the timely preparation of annual OPL
plans, revisions and dynamic forecast.
- Develop product portfolio in line with WHO code,
the Cambodia code and regulatory standards.
- Identify gaps pertaining to product formulation,
communication, price, availability, visibility and aspects relevant to
achieving superiority against competition, recommend and negotiate for
innovation/renovation initiatives in coordination with Nestle Nutrition and
local technical support, and drive the realization of new product development
- Manage the brand’s communication to HCPs and
product development and PFME budgets
- (Not contact allow with pregnant women and
mothers of babies -6 months.);
- Understand the portfolio’s market
competitiveness and target consumers, translate the understanding into
proprietary insights so as to strategize and develop quantified and measurable
- Clearly identify and communicate effectively
brand priorities to the Nutrition Field Force, Distributor Development Manager,
Account Managers, pharmacy agent and Distributor Sales function;
- Ensure all activities are in strict compliance with the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes, Nestle Instructions and Cambodian code, and integrate promotion of breastfeeding in brand-related communication/ activities
Who Can Apply:
- Significant experiences within Brand/Marketing (or at least 3 years of experience in Brand Management and Development)
- A huge portion of passion and entrepreneurial spirit to unlock the potential of our brands
- Understand Preferred understand of NPD process
- Understanding of channel distribution and varying communication across the channel to achieve Brand consistency and commercial goal
- “Can-do and Self-Starting” attitude
- Strong data analytical skills, communication, Presentation skill and strategic thinking
- Trustworthy and be able to work independently within the designated authority level, company policy & guideline
- English proficiency - Business level
How to apply?
Please send resume with salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By before: 30thNov 2018.
Representative Office of Nestle (Thai), LTD
Address: Gray Building No. 274, on 5th floor, Room No. 581, Block “South Building” (PHNOM PENH Center), Sothearos vs. Sihanouk, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Or you can explore further our group: https://www.nestle.co.th/en/jobs
Contact: HR and Admin Department
Tel: 012 680 301
Only short-listed candidates will be short-listed for interview.