🌐Columbia Asia Hospital:
Columbia Asia is an international private healthcare company incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Now, Columbia Asia offers 29 medical facilities (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) across Asia, with 12 in Malaysia. Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is owned by International Columbia US, LLC (ICU).
Leading the way in private healthcare trends, Columbia Asia offers optimum and affordable medical services through its hospitals and clinics. With modern amenities and highly trained doctors and nurses, these hospitals are located in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for patients. New medical technologies decrease the level of invasive treatments, reducing the length of hospital stays. Moreover, rate structures are transparent and comparatively lower than the standard model for private healthcare. Each Columbia Asia medical facility also houses no more than 100 beds per hospital. The hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. As such, its objective is to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value, and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses.
- Coordinate Heart Centre activities including equipment quality control and maintenance, inventory and ordering of supplies and performance improvement
- Assist Radiology Manager in the operation of Heart Centre
- Perform Electrocardiography (ECG), Stress Test, Ambulatory ECG monitoring, ambulatory BP monitoring, Echocardiogram and Stress Echocardiogram
- Ensure compliance to National and Cardiology Regulations and Standards for patient care and safety
- Produce images of optimum diagnostic quality and minimize wastage of resources
- Organizing skills in deployment of manpower, reduction of patient waiting time
- Timely and accurate recording of patient documentation in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act and SOPs
- Ensure equipment is regularly checked and any fault/malfunctions are reported and rectified
- Check all equipment regularly and report any malfunctions appropriately. Ensure PPM of the equipment are done on scheduled.
Who Can Apply:
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing or other Allied Health Profession
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in non-invasive and invasive cardiovascular laboratory
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skills and a pleasant personality
Please submit your complete resume with the email subject header as “Application for [Name of Position, Location – Your Full Name]", together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r), photocopy of IC and relevant certificates to the following email address:
Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.