Wiley is a leading global provider of content and services for the academic, professional, scientific, technical, medical, scholarly, and consumer markets. Wiley is an equal opportunity employer, committed to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce and fostering an environment in which all colleagues are valued and can enjoy professional success.
- Peer Review Management - Manage specific tasks associated with the peer review process from manuscript submission to final editorial decision using best practice principles and effective time management practices.
- Systems Management and Reporting - Maintain journal database and supporting documents to facilitate peer review, as applicable. Prepare accurate, regular reports to provide journal progress and performance overviews for internal/external clients as required or as agreed.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Excellent understanding of his/ her own subject area. Provide editorial assistance by screening scholarly manuscript for ethical compliance. Understand concept and context of the primary topic covered in the manuscript and provide overall assessment based on scholarly content in the manuscript
- Pilot Projects / Special Projects - Pro-actively participate in proof-of-concept projects
Who can Apply:
- Masters in Physics
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook and Excel is required
- Ability to deal with challenging problems and proactively identifying additional customer support opportunities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively is essential
- Ability to independently organize, execute, manage and track all assigned tasks
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter
Although we appreciate your interest only those candidates with whom we are interested in interviewing will be contacted.