🌐About Top Glove:
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Take care of glove quality and to make sure that glove output target is achieved.
- Overlook manufacturing costs.
- Provide technical knowledge to supervisor from time to time.
- Coordinate with chemist, engineer and supervisors regarding the production problems.
- Assist Production / Manufacturing / General Manager in data analysis, trouble shooting and workers management.
- Report to Production / Manufacturing / General Manager on the major quality issue and discussion for better alternatives.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Materials, Mechanical or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.