Anticimex Group continued the expansion in Malaysia in early 2017 with the acquisition of DC Hygiene, head offices in Kuala Lumpur. The transaction strengthened Anticimex ability to deliver nationwide service throughout 13 states within Malaysia.
Anticimex in Malaysia provides integrated pest control, termite management, and fumigation services to government and commercial organizations of all sizes across all business sectors as well as the residential sector.
Anticimex’s vision is to be the global leader in preventive pest control. Since we were founded in Sweden in 1934 we have been at the forefront of our field, offering the best solutions available in order to give our customers peace of mind.
- Studies insect and their relation to plant and animal life: identifies and classifies species of insects and allied forms
- Studies insect distribution and habitat and recommends methods to prevent importation and spread of injurious species
- Studies on how to develop ways to prevent the spread of harmful pests who are insects, like preventing invasive species from harming a delicate ecosystem and spread disease
- Provides technical information and training to staff on insect detection, identification and pest control methods
- Maintains records and prepares reports of tests and surveys conducted and submits reports to various bodies/ governmental agencies
- Interpret and enforce laws and regulations relating to pest control
Who Can Apply:
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in zoology, entomology, biology or closely related field in entomology
- Mature and analytical as well as able to work independently and under pressure
- Comprehensive analytical, planning, organizational skill
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply?
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact HR Department: 03 5124 8482