Our goal is creating a healthy worth living environment for people everyday. Anticimex Pest Management Sdn Bhd believes in continuous training of employees to nurture talents and develop careers.
To support our continuous growth, we seek consistent atitude people to join our team for challenging and rewarding careers towards our DC mission - Deliver (D) Consistency (C)
- Studies insect and their relation to plant and animal life: identifies and classifies species of insects and allied forms
- Studies insect distribution and habitat and recommends methods to prevent importation and spread of injurious species
- Studies on how to develop ways to prevent the spread of harmful pests who are insects, like preventing invasive species from harming a delicate ecosystem and spread disease
- Provides technical information and training to staff on insect detection, identification and pest control methods
- Maintains records and prepares reports of tests and surveys conducted and submits reports to various bodies/ governmental agencies
- Interpret and enforce laws and regulations relating to pest control
Who Can Apply:
- Equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with a major in zoology, entomology, biology or closely related field in entomology
- Mature and analytical as well as able to work independently and under pressure
- Comprehensive analytical, planning, organizational skill
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online.
Email: email@example.com or
contact HR Department: 03 5124 8482