🌐About Top Glove:
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Take care of IETS operation.
- Ensure COD and other parameters such as BOD, zinc, TSS and pH are always within the DOE Standard B.
- Handle the latex sludge and sludge cake disposal to Kualiti Alam.
- Ensure production, compounding, chemical preparation and chlorination waste discharge come to IETS for treatment first before discharge to the public drain.
- Ensure the public drain outside and surrounding factory is always in clean condition.
- Chemical planning to ensure chemical is enough to carry out treatment.
- Liaise with consultant every month on the external lab test result.
- Liaise with purchasing department on the chemical and other device to be purchased.
- Liaise with Production, Compounding, and Chlorination etc department to ensure no bypass of industrial water directly to the public drain.
- Do spot check on the public drain condition to ensure no whitish discharge.
- Liaise with chemical suppliers to find any alternative chemicals to be used in order to reduce the chemical cost.
- Prepare all the documents need such as consignment note, inventory record, daily performance monitoring report etc.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemistry and Science or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and energetic team player.