Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Undergo technical training under real life work environment.
- Undertake project assignments and learn to apply new technical skills and knowledge.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Who can Apply:
- Candidate possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in related field of study from reputable universities.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 or Second Class Upper
- Duration should be of minimum 2 months & maximum of 6 months.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and is expected to have good ability to communicate and interact.
- An excellent track record of leadership skills in non-academic and extracurricular activities.