Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage manufacturer. Headquartered in Switzerland, Nestlé is present in 191 countries around the world. Since 1912, we have been nourishing Malaysians through our quality brands and products like MILO, MAGGI, NESCAFÉ, and KitKat, whilst maintaining our Halal excellence and integrity. This is in line with our promise of delivering GOOD FOOD, GOOD LIFE to all.
The Nestlé Internship Programme will let you gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study – and get a head start in achieving future success. Tailored for experiential learning, the internship will bring you the advantage of the first-hand experience through a combination of dedicated mentoring and practical training.
Who Can Apply:
- Full-time Degree students pursuing a Degree programme relevant to the specialization or operations in Nestlé
- Possess minimum CGPA 3.2 or its equivalent
- Students with active involvement in extra co-curricular activities in the university
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
- Priority will be given to students in the penultimate year of studies
*Please apply with your updated resume, stating your academic achievement and extra-curricular activities and indicating internship start & end date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
*Applications will be processed in stages, by internship dates. Candidates would be contacted 1 - 2 months before the actual internship date.