Generations in Malaysia have grown up with Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (Dutch Lady Malaysia). For years, we at Dutch Lady Malaysia, have made it our business to provide quality dairy nutrition to nourish the nation.
And today, we remain true to our mission of helping Malaysians move forward in life with trusted dairy nutrition. In line with the purpose of our parent company, Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Dutch Lady Malaysia constantly innovates to further strengthen our position as the leading dairy company in the country. And our People play a very key role in helping us win in a very competitive market.
- Represent the Company by making professional product presentation and build relationship with Health Care Professional or Key Decision Makers.
- Support the overall sales objectives by building sustainable relationship with healthcare professional and expanding the customer base.
- Initiate & organize sales/marketing activities in line with the field tactics to achieve sales objectives.
- Identify potential business and maintain up-to-date reporting system on health care professional couverage.
- Expand and maintain good relationship with the respective health care professionals to promote company range of products.
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition / Food Science / Food Technology or its equivalent.
- Preferably with at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and verbal.
- Possess valid driving license as Company car will be provided.
- Pleasant personality with initiative, good communication and presentation skills.