Alcon was founded in 1945 as a small ophthalmic shop in Fort Worth, Texas. Their mission is to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. Alcon's leadership is grounded in cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology, transforming the way we treat eye diseases and conditions.
- Observe and ensure full compliance with corporate Information Security policy, HSE standards, Finance Control Manual, Corporate Citizenship policy and Code of Conduct.
- Adherence to Alcon values & standards, observe and ensure full compliance with Alcon Corporate Citizenship Policy and Code of Conducts.
- Responsible for review and interpretation of result for each test performed by analyst to ensure accuracy of analysis results reported.
- Responsible to update all related SOP to the latest requirements and to ensure that daily activities are executed as stated in SOP.
- To perform hands on microbiology testing if needed.
- Coordinate and execute equipment validation or qualification.
- Perform re-evaluation of equipment or re-location evaluation of equipment when necessary.
- Coordinate, lead and involve in issue solving during equipment breakdown.
- Issue non-conformance report for occurrence of out of limit event in Micro Lab if needed
- To perform lab/ non-conformance investigations related to the laboratory
- Fully involve in audit preparation and act as an auditee if required.
- To ensure training system for Micro Lab associate are updated in timely manner.
- Update Microbiology trending report as part of the EM and bio burden monitoring pro-gram and audit readiness
- To conduct regular assessment and introduce improvement (if necessary) to the methods and practices of the Microbiology Lab
- To evaluate and implement new technologies which can improve the microbiology lab
- To perform the tasks assigned by Senior Microbiologist II or QA Lab Manager.
Who can Apply:
- BSc in Science with Microbiology-related coursework Preferred : BSc in Science, majoring in Microbiology English Minimum : Fresh graduate Preferred : At least 1 year work experience in a QA/QC cGMP Microbiology lab (pharmaceutical or medical device industry)