Our pharmacists and trained pharmacy assistants are on duty all day long. They dispense prescriptions, provide advice on drug selection and usage to consumers as well as other health professionals.
Additionally, they are also educating consumers on health awareness, disease prevention and the proper use of medicines.
Our principle is to serve you better.
- Counsel & advice clients on their medication regiments and health conditions
- Dispenses medications and supervises medications dispensed by pharmacist assistants
- Provide relevant health tips and advices according to individual needs to encourage improvement in achieving healthy lifestyle
- Recommend suitable health supplements and/or personal care products to promote preventive care
- Provide basic health screenings and other related patient care services
- Checks medications for expire dates and ensures medicines are correctly and safely supplied, in adequate quantity and labeled (Pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors)
- Maintains the standards of pharmacy practice within the pharmacy practice
- Provide coverage for others pharmacists if the need arises
- Assists in training of pharmacist assistants and floor staffs
- Inventory management
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors degree in pharmacy
- Registered with Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board
- Eligible to obtain License A
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, Energetic, Responsible and possess retail & management experience preferred
- Full Time Position