🌐QL Poultry Farms Sdn Bhd (QLPF):
QL Poultry Farms Sdn Bhd (QLPF) is a member of QL Resources Berhad under Integrated Livestock Farming division. As a member of QL Group, QLPF shares the same mission, vision and core values. QLPF mission is to create nourishing products from agro based resources leading to benefit for all parties. Core values of Integrity, win-win, teamwork, and innovation drive us to achieve our vision of being the preferred global agro based enterprise.
QLPF is committed to produce fresh and high quality eggs for Malaysia market. QLPF is Malaysias leading egg producers that currently providing about 1.5 million eggs daily for nourishment of Malaysia. QLPF is still fast expanding its capacity to produce quality chicken eggs catering to the needs of customer.
In view of our business expansion, we invite highly motivated candidates to apply the following position.
- To plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products in pullet layer farms feedmill to ensure finished product quality according to quality program.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities in farm.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system in farm.
- Document report non-conformances to management and develop, recommend and monitor suitable corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Coordinate and support farm on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Any other additional duties as assigned.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Fresh graduated are encourage to apply.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pajam Nilai.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
5 Full-Time position(s) available.