Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
This position is to monitor day to day plant operation. It is required to monitor and maintain total quality management of the plant process and packaging process. Troubleshooting on plant issues and provide support to other department on any plant related issues. Troubleshooting in SAP system & releasing of SAP process. Responsible on daily plant results verification. Completes customer questionnaire, COAs, PDS and other customer documentation request. To maintain and troubleshoot instrumentations in the lab.
- Daily Monitoring of plant QMS system, troubleshooting of plant issues aand provide support to plant. Eg, Blending ratio, Tank corrections, ageing product pouring activities & releasing of product
- Daily results verifications of in process sample, surveyor sample, pre-loading sample and positive release sample
- Manging of people in the lab, review and approve OT & arranging of manpower for all lab acitivty
- To assist in maintaining and troubleshoot instrumentations in the lab
- Troubleshooting and timely releasing in SAP system to support plant
- Handling customer complaint related to lab and inititate investigation upon assignment
- Improvement plan of lab activities and assist in all lab related audits
- Coordinate in the people training to QMS, sensory training, GLP training, new joiner training, and all lab related trainings.
- To complete customer questionaires, COAs, PDS and other customer documentation request
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor Degree (Hons) in Science (Food Science, Chemistry, Biology)Or SPM or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in related field
- Registered Chemist with IKM
- Adequate knowledge in Edible oil
- Adequate knowledge in Refinery process and Packaging process.
- Experience in technical knowledge and the handling of day to day plant issues.
- Computer literate with Ms Office.
- Good Communication skills and able to communicate with other departments