Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Perform In-process Quality Assurance activities such as Issuance & retrieval of documents, ensure standard operating procedures are being followed, support all activities initiated by Incharge QA.
- Act as document controller and coordinate the Document Control System implementation that supportes the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure the implementation of annual documentation review and upload in sharepoint effectively for all documents.
- Coordinate in plant and KL office the Annual External Certification Processes in the ISO 9001, FSSC22000, Kosher, AVA, HALAL, GMP +B2 and etc throught effective communication and the ensure implementation of internal verification activities such as internal audits & management review as per schedule that ensure the identification of GAPs versus requirements to prevente potential non conformaties in the official audits. Key person to liaise with Jakim for any HALAL related matter such as audit, HALAL new application and renewal
- Coordinate the plant CAPA reply follow up (customer compliant, internal complaint and audit gap) to ensure CAPA closure on time and effectively
- Coordinate the plant GMP self assessment and ensure the CAPA and score are visible to relevant stakeholder. Ensure to follow up on action closure on time and effective. Support and excecution on plant GMP initiatives and drive the improvement of FSQR mindset among shopfloor through couching and FSQR training
- Handling customer complaint to follow up with stakeholder on CAPA closure on time and also drive the customer complaint reduction
- Key person in plant to ensure HACCP review annually and ensure HACCP assessment been completed for all new ingredient/ process prior usage.
- Key person to perform internal verification/ method audit for all CCP point in plant and follow up on action closure.
- Interactions with plant operation team on GMP & HACCP improvement.
- Key person to support on the SEM program to ensure the supplier audit perform as per schedule and CAPA closure on time
- Coordinate in the people training to QMS, Certification Process, Local Regulations and Cargill Global Requirements
Who Can Apply:
- Degree’s in Food Technology/ Food Science /Chemistry (M.Sc Chemistry)
- 2-4 years experience in food industry/ oils refinery business.
- Adequate knowledge and understanding in the areas of food safety, quality assurance and regulatory affairs.
- Deep technical knowledge in the areas of Quality Management System and Document Management System
- Deep technical knowledge and hand on in handling of regulatory audit such as FSSC 22000, ISO 9001: 2015, Kosher, HALAL, GMP, HACCP & audits
- Deep technical HACCP Knowledge/Implementation - Applies HAACP to identify & control food safety hazards
- Experienced in GMP/ quality improvement project and continuous improvement project
- Advanced Auditing/Compliance - Applies basic auditing and quality compliance skills to identify and manage risks/compliance.
- Adequate knowledge in Plant Manufacturing Knowledge - intermediate practical knowledge of manufacturing processes & operations.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Food Laws & Regulations - Stays up-to-date and ensures compliance with food laws and regulations.
- Basic Understanding of statistical process control programs
- Adequate Product Information /Documentation: Prepares product information and documentation that meet regulatory compliance requirements.
- Adequate Knowledge of Quality Standards & Quality Tools - Applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Well versed in practise Root Cause Analysis on non-compliance issue and drive for improvement.
- Experienced in handling customer complaint and drive for the customer complaint reduction.
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Fluent and good writing in English and Bahasa
- This job requires knowledge on quality & food safety.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Food Technology and Food Science.
- Certified Lead Auditor for FSSC 22000 & ISO 9001: 2015
- Advanced Managing & Improving FSQR Processes - Delivers processes that are aligned, effective, and optimize Cargill resources.
- Advanced Supply Quality Assurance - Identifies and addresses supplier quality issues.