🌐About KLK OLEO:
KLK OLEO is one of the world’s leading oleochemical producers that is committed to delivering excellence in the global marketplace.
Growing from strength to strength over the last 25 years, KLK OLEO’s workforce have also increased gradually surpassing the 3,000 employees mark globally by end of 2016. As we continue to expand our business, we believe that employees are paramount importance to business sustainability; thus continuously seek out for great talents to join our existing pool of diverse workforce.
A career with KLK OLEO means you will be part of something genuinely special. We connect our people to the Company’s purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results. Through our employee development and competencies framework, we believe in giving our people the right tools and the support to help us drive our business sustainability.
- Have a background in developing personal care and/or household products.
- Focus on projects to utilize current products pipeline to develop innovative/new household products, including product prototype formulations and conduct testing for all products developed (e.g. stability and product performance).
- Must be hands-on in the laboratory and have experience with the operation of basic lab equipment.
- Proactively research new concepts, materials and technical opportunities.
Who Can Apply:
- A Master’s degree or above in chemistry or other relevant fields, from a recognized university.
- Must have knowledge of developing and evaluating personal care and household products.
- A self-starter with qualities of a team player and yet is able to work independently. Possess a high sense of responsibility and integrity, and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications ONLINE (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)