🌐Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care:
We’re passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare for our patients. If you’re the kind of person who is passionate about being part of that, we want to hear from you.
Working in the healthcare industry can present some exhilarating challenges, but there is no other industry that offers such genuine rewards. That’s why at Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care we’re committed to supporting our staff in being the best that they can be, so the care we deliver is the best that it can be. Our motto is people caring for people, because our staff are at the heart of everything we do.
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to apply appropriate radiography technique to produce high-quality CT and MRI images.
- Take responsibility for radiation safety and magnet safety in the work area.
- To ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible.
- Provide support and reassurance to patients before and during the examination.
Who Can Apply:
- Diploma or Degree in Radiography or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience in large hospital.
- Sub-specialized in CT and MRI.
- Able to work independently.