MedivenTM aspires to be a provider of innovative solutions for affordable healthcare in developing nations. We are constantly on the look out for talents who can help us in this mission. Please feel free to send your resume to us if you wish to join our family!
Responsible for supervising projects and work with team member to ensure that the project remains on schedule. To help determine the goals of the research project, research methods, and other test parameters. Research officers may also review and analyse data during the course of the project. Strongly preferred candidates with graduate degree and computer skills.
- Participate in the design, execution and control of a health science laboratory project or research study.
- Coordinate and conduct the processing and analysis of data, experimental tests and procedures
- Develop new and/or revised research methodologies.
- Perform critical analyses of literature relevant to research.
- Assist in the preparation of research papers and manuscripts for publication and presentation at conferences and workshops, and in the writing of project reports, articles and other documents.
- Coordinate and conduct experimental tests and plan the processing and analysis of research data obtained; and conduct or participate in staff conferences related to the progress of the project(s).
- Assist in the design and implementation of complex statistical techniques and data processing systems to code research data and prepare comprehensive reports on systems studies.
- Assist in the establishment of test controls, criteria and research standards; design and oversee the construction of necessary equipment; and develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods and make recommendations for their utilisation.
- Organise data research and analysis procedures.
- Participate in the development of general goals for the research project and in the planning of the field and/or laboratory work; plan and coordinate the work of laboratory assistants and serve as a consultant to the project director and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team as well as autonomously without close supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to improve and enhance existing systems and procedures (quality assurance)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with privacy requirements
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Biology, Medical Science, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in molecular and life science products is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Genetic Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, conscientious and able to work independently with good organisational, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gelugor, Penang.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel locally.
- Self-driven and result oriented.
- (1) Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your resume to