🌐About Top Glove:
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Carry out research for new product development and process enhancement.
- Research on new ideas to support continuous improvement for both product and manufacturing process.
- Source and evaluate new or alternative raw ingredients and chemicals for product development.
- Manage the product pipeline from lab scale stage to product trial run in production.
- Ensure the new product developed fulfil quality, regulatory and statutory requirement.
- Initiate the new product launching with working partnership with marketing team.
- Research and ensure the success of new technology commissioning for process enhancement.
- Assist in instrument and lab maintenance.
- Achieve and maintain high technical standards in products and processes.
- Coordinate in carrying out investigation upon customer complaints.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess a PhD in Chemistry / Material Science / Polymer / Chemical Engineering / Process Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- Relevant working experience in manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience in product development will be another added advantage.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as a good team player.
- Conversant in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.