MedivenTM aspires to be a provider of innovative solutions for affordable healthcare in developing nations. We are constantly on the look out for talents who can help us in this mission. Please feel free to send your resume to us if you wish to join our family!
Responsible for supervising projects and work with team member to ensure that the project remains on schedule. To help determine the goals of the research project, research methods, and other test parameters. Research officers may also review and analyse data during the course of the project. Strongly preferred candidates with graduate degree and computer skills.
- To carry out literature search and market survey of potential kits for development.
- To keep up with the current market trends and ensure the research team remains updated.
- To carry out R&D based on projects assigned.
- To conduct production of Mediven products.
- To conduct QC test on incoming raw materials and outgoing products.
- To prepare and produce documentation (product specification, CoA, IFU, certificates) and technical support upon request from sales department or customer.
- To maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the laboratory.
- To co-ordinate with colleagues at all times to enable smooth operation and instill team spirit to enhance productivity with minimum supervision.
- To assist in developing plan for maximizing commercial potential of a product or diagnostic area.
- To perform quantitative/qualitative analyses of disease and diagnostic trend.
- To assess opportunities for expanding market share and competitive positioning.
- To conduct product and technology training.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefing.
- Keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with stakeholders during presentation.
- Help in monitoring competitor activity and competitor’s products.
- To prepare documents and perform special tasks in a timely manner upon request from Lead Scientist, Operations Director or designated personnel.
- Assist in the establishment of test controls, criteria and research standards; design and oversee the construction of necessary equipment; and develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods and make recommendations for their utilisation.
- Organise data research and analysis procedures.
- Participate in the development of general goals for the research project and in the planning of the field and/or laboratory work; plan and coordinate the work of laboratory assistants and serve as a consultant to the project director and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team as well as autonomously without close supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to improve and enhance existing systems and procedures (quality assurance).
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with privacy requirements.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Biology, Medical Science, BioTechnology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in molecular and life science products is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Genetic Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidates should be highly motivated, conscientious and able to work independently with good organisational, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gelugor, Penang.
- Possess own vehicle and willing to travel locally.
- Self-driven and result oriented.
- (1) Full-Time position(s) available.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org