🌐Vietnam Australia International School:
Through eight modern campuses and with a large team of professional teachers, Vietnam Australia School (VAS) offers a highly unique and integrated bilingual education system to over 9,000 predominantly Vietnamese students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. As our student base is growing even stronger, we are truly excited about having even more highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable Chemistry, Physics, and Biology teachers to join us.
As a Teacher of Science, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes. The key duties of this role will include:
- Teaching secondary Cambridge International Science curriculum (including either Chemistry, Physics or Biology from iGSCE to AS/A level)
- Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality
- Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
- Promote and develop to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
Who Can Apply:
This is a certified teaching position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in secondary Science.
Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours:
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse people
- Genuine interest in the field of Science from both a pedagogical and theoretical perspective
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values