🌐Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur:
Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur (GKL) opened in 1996 in the heart of the City on the Embassy Row of Jalan Ampang. GKL’s aim was to provide the best in healthcare to the community. That aim and reputation has grown, as we are now known internationally receiving patients from all over the world. Today, GKL is a leading hospital that has more than 180 consultants, 369 beds and the latest equipment usually available in top teaching hospitals around the world. We are committed to our patients, and we strive to fulfill our promise as a hospital that keeps patients “in the arms of one who cares”.
We are looking for people who want to be a part of the team at GKL where you will have opportunities to grow, learn and realize your personal and professional potentials. This is the place to build your career. Employees at GKL enjoy competitive incentives, compensation and benefits package. So if you wish to be a part of the dynamics of a leading hospital, send in your applications today.
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor of Science (Health Physics) or Masters in Bachelor of Science (Health Physics)
- More than 3 years’ relevant experiences in hospital is knowledgeable about radiotherapy equipment and treatment planning.
- Able to maintain good interpersonal relationships with the staff members.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Honest with pleasant personality.
- Ability to understand and speak Chinese is an advantage.
Kindly submit your complete resume stating position applied, current & expected salary either by email to email@example.com or by fax to 03-41413760. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.