🌐International Specialist Eye Centre ISEC:
ISEC is a premier and a large private ophthalmic tertiary care provider in Malaysia, and is also affiliated to various teaching institution in the country. Currently we see more than 50,000 outpatients encounters in our centres, and perform more than 5000 complex eye surgeries annually. A third of our patients traveled far to seek help regarding their eye conditions.
ISEC is an equal opportunity employer. Our employees enjoy various benefits which includes medical insurance, parking allowances, critical incentives, paid annual holiday leave, sick time, discounted eyecare and medicine purchases, long service gratuities, and much more. We also provide regular in-house continuous professional education activities in effort to keep you up to date with the ophthalmic care knowledge and industry.
- Participate and ensure all patients are given safe and high quality patient care
- Carry out doctors instructions accordingly and ensure policy and procedure are stricly adhere to
- Assist the doctor during examination, procedure and surgery.
- To co-operate and maintain team work with colleagues
- Practice high standard of aseptic technique, observe and implement Infection Prevention and Control SOP
- Implement and use the 8R principles while serving medications and during administration of injection
- Ensure that all medical equipment are in good working conditions and to report to the superior if they are faulty
- Ensure that all surgical instruments are in good working condition and to request for replacement if damaged or faulty
- Ensure that sterilization of all surgical instruments follows the correct sterilization guidelines and their storage and usage as per the organization SOP
- Ensure that all consumables and drugs are available and stocks does not exceed the expiry date
- Ensure that the resuscitation trolley is sufficiently stocked, all drugs does not exceed the expiry date and the defibrillator is working and battery charged.
- Maintain up to date and accurate inventory on all consumable items, drugs, equipment and instruments in the clinic and treatment room
- Assist in the training and supervision of all junior staff.
- To report to the superior on all incidents/accidents that happened to patient and staff in the clinic
- To attend and participate in all training and in service educational program for professional development
- To carry out any other duites as directed by the mnagement and able to work multitask
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Nursing or its equivalent.
- Certified training in Basic Life Support.
- Fresh graduate may also apply. However, candidate with OT experience will have an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills, strong team player, committed, reliable, polite and courteous.
- Able to speak in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (is an advantage)
If you would like to join our team at ISEC, email us your c.v. with your letter of intent and include 2 recent professional character references.