🌐Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre:
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre (Sri Kota) is a flagship tertiary private medical centre in Klang, Malaysia.
Commissioned in October 1999 under the management of Southern Medicare Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Southern Acids (M) Bhd, it is strategically situated in the heart of Klang town with ready access to the people.
It is a 9-storey building with 232 beds fully equipped with modern facilities. With its pool of committed specialists and supportive medically trained professionals, Sri Kota takes pride in its acclaim with the ability to provide quality yet affordable healthcare medical services to its patients.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the treatments and medications.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedure
Who can Apply:
- Diploma/ Degree in Nursing
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Preferably with a post basic certificate or working experience in related disciplines.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Able to work on 3 rotating shifts