At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Be a self-responsible and pro-active member of Roche Global IT Solution Center (RGITSC) KL Vendor Management Office working together with local & virtual global team.
- Work in partnership with Procurement, to coordinate and support suppliers on RFx ( x= Purchase, Proposal, Quotation, Tender) & commercial documentations.
- Actively support the administration work involved in the planned growth and expansion of contractors & managed services.
- Assist to update the dashboards and financial numbers from internal tool for management analysis purpose.
- Support the data administration for service interruption of contractors and respective time sheet verification.
- On boarding and induct the third party contractor as well as administration of the time sheets of contractors; this include delivery of IT equipment, seat - mapping and enablement of resource at offshore delivery center. Create & maintain confidential information of contractors.
- Control COM processes and compliance to Vendor Management policy and controls.
- Support Admin Assistant on payment and statement related activities.
Who Can Apply:
- University Degree or equivalent in IT exposure, IT procurement & Business Administration, Procurement. experience working in a multicultural environment and proven cultural awareness.
- Experience in the Biotechnology/Diagnostics/Pharmaceutical industry is assessed as a plus. You have an inclusion mindset with a clear goal orientation.
- At least 4-5 years of professional experience in IT administration, of which 1-2 years in IT outsourcing. You have exposure to IT outsourcing administration, IT functions, IT processes.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with high flexibility to a successful conclusion
- Ability to communicate clearly and to influence effectively. Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Any other language is considered an advantage
- High ability to create and maintain good business relationships, ability to work under pressure with multiple suppliers.
- Basic financial skills; ability to evaluate and solve coordination challenges or workflows, display good judgment, and maintain appropriate levels of independence