🌐About Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation:
Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation Sdn Bhd (MDC) was established since 1998 as a Diagnostics Company focusing on enhanced services for all healthcare facilities, with innovative technology products and customized solutions. Today, we are a leading provider of clinical laboratory testing products, services, diagnostic solutions and laboratory information system solutions.
We have expanded to a Group of Companies that incorporated the following members:
- Malaysian Diagnostics Corporation Sdn Bhd
- DiagnostiCARE Sdn Bhd
- MDC Planners Sdn Bhd
- Medi Diastika Sdn Bhd
- MDC IT Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Active Medi Pro Sdn Bhd
The success of the company is the result of visionary leadership and commitment of the management team, supported by dedicated employees and valued principals.
In view of our expansion, we are looking for dynamic and committed candidate to fill the following position:
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients while training and installing diagnostic instrumentation and systems in hospital and stand-alone laboratory environments.
- Provide on-site and telephone technical support to clients for inspection, troubleshooting, repair and preventive maintenance of diagnostic instruments within their territories.
- Maintain positive and professional communication within Technical Department, as well as Sales Team and Application Support Team to maintain excellent support to customers.
- Maintain daily communication and follow up with customers to ensure resolution.
Who Can Apply:
- Possess minimum Associate Diploma or Degree or equivalent in Electric/Electronic Engineering, Biomedical Instrumentation or related field.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and assignments.
- A team player with positive working attitude.
- Proficiency in English, Malay and Mandarin
- 1 year working experience in related field OR fresh graduates also encouraged to apply
- Must be Malaysian Citizen
How to apply?
Attractive remuneration package inclusive of contractual bonus, incentives, medical benefits, overseas incentive trips will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications ONLINE (email: email@example.com)